Here’s a step-by-step process that you can follow to help you understand what to expect when you contact Dream Kitchens for your design.
kitchen remodel Westford MA, kitchen remodel westford ma
1. Visit our showroom & meet our Designers
- See different styles of cabinets, features, and layouts.
- Evaluate creativity of kitchen and bath displays and kitchens we have designed.
- Schedule a consultation with one of our designers to review your plans
2. Free consultation (approx. 2 hours)
- Designer fills out a Client Profile to prioritize your needs
- Designer offers suggestions to make your kitchen more efficient and attractive, based on information from the client profile
- Choose to continue with our Dream Design Retainer Program.
- Schedule appointment to review kitchen analysis packet.
3. Design analysis meeting (2-3 hours)
- Review kitchen analysis packet showing perspectives of design options, for one or more layouts.
- This packet also contains cabinetry brochures and countertop information, warranty information, and referral letters.
- Discuss the layouts to determine which you prefer,and if any changes are needed.
- Schedule a Redesign Meeting.
4. Redesign Meeting/Builder Contractor
- Presentation of design and pricing.
- Have a meeting with designer and builder. Give them details to complete the project.
- Approve final proposal and pricing.
- Schedule finalization meeting.
5. Finalization Meeting
- Detailed review of every aspect of your project.
- Receive your job package, including two sets of prints and sales agreement.
- Discuss delivery and completion date.
- 50% deposit is due.
- Sign on with contractor if you haven’t already. There s lots of work to do before your kitchen or bath delivers.
6. Meet with Contractor and Designer
- Review all details of plans.
- Walk jobsite to verify final measurements of actual framing.
7. Finalize time table
- Roughly 2 weeks prior to delivery, we send a letter to you to confirm delivery details.
- We call you the day before to coordinate actual delivery time AM or PM.
- Delivery/inspection of cabinets.
- 50% balance is due.
- Expect a call from your installer to introduce himself and confirm start time.
- Installer does pre-install work of laying out design, finding studs, and centerlines.
- Installer begins hanging cabinetry.
- Countertops are templated.
- Generally, countertops are delivered within 3 weeks.
- Designer and Service Manager visit the job site to ensure a smooth installation.
10. Project Completion
- Enjoy your beautiful, new Dream kitchen!