Wednesday, 22 Apr 2015 AT 7:11 PM
- Dark, dated cabinetry with dark counter tops in the Chelmsford MA kitchen
- The living room was separated from the kitchen with a wall (see below)
- A wall closed off the entry to the kitchen as well...just a doorway
- Cramped work space between the stove and the sink
- Microwave sat on the counter, wasting work space
Before - Chelmsford MA kitchen -
After - Chelmsford MA kitchen Dream Kitchens 603 891 2916
- Beautiful natural cherry cabinetry with lighter contrasting granite tops.
- a second prep sink was added for this multi-cook family
- Corner cook top creates needed prep space on both sides and also gives more usable storage throughout
- Entryway and living room walls where removed to open up the space (see below)
- Raised seating area visually blocks the kitchen work space from the living room
|In summary – Natural wood tones now grace this beautiful kitchen Chelmsford MA...without having a dark and dated look. A transformation not only for beauty, but also a vast improvement in functionality. The corner cook top created longer runs of counter top and cabinetry to improve storage and work space. Having taken down the walls the separated the spaces, the kitchen is also now a great space for entertaining with an open plan and raised seating for 4.
|Please click on the images below to see additional enlarged before and after pictures of our remodel of this Chelmsford MA kitchen.