Before and After Kitchen Remodel, Beford, NH
Wednesday, 22 Apr 2015 AT 11:59 AM
- Bland white cabinetry and light gray countertops…. no contrast and visually washed out in this kitchen Hollis NH.
- Short wall cabinets with gap above, dust collector and lacking storage space
- Sink was facing out the window, not facing company and family in dining area
- Island divides kitchen work space, and seating interferes with traffic pattern into the adjoining living room.
- Cooktop was located in the island in the traffic area and close to seating, creating a potential burn hazard.
Before Kitchen Hollis NH. Dream Kitchens Nashua NH 603 891 2916
After Kitchen Hollis NH. Dream Kitchens Nashua NH 603 891 2916
- Beautiful cherry cabinets with contrasting natural granite tops.
- Cabinets now go to the ceiling, creating the feeling of more height in the kitchen as well as adding storage.
- Corner range creates needed prep space on both sides of the range and was moved to a safer location
- Penninsula design opens up traffic pattern and work space
|In summary – What a change in this Kitchen Hollis NH! From flat and somewhat dark to bright elegant and dramatic. Custom stained glass panels add a pop of color to the space as well. Seating was added into the space at the peninsula, not interfering with the traffic pattern through the kitchen Additional lighting to offset the darker cabinetry helps to keep this elegant kitchen bright and airy.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of our Kitchen Remodeling in Hollis