Before and After Kitchen Remodel Acton MA
Wednesday, 08 Jul 2015 AT 3:17 PM
- Dark cabinetry with corian countertops and tile floor really date this Acton MA kitchen.
- Soffit put in place to give the apperance the cabinets go to the ceiling.
- Limited useable cabinet space causing the countertops to clutter especially in the corners.
- Wasted space above the fridge with non useable cabinet
- All rooms very blocked off doesn’t give you a open airy feeling.
- Very dark in the kitchen and in the family room.
- This Acton MA kitchen is ready for an update!
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- What a stunning transformation did this Acton MA kitchen have!
- Updating the cabinetry to a soft gray stain really gives this kitchen a wow factor.
- By getting rid of the soffit the cabinetry can now go to the ceiling with a stunning shaker style crown to really finish off the look.
- Taking out the corian tops and replacing them with silestone and cambria countertops provide a great hard surface with a beautiful element
- Updating the floor to a gray wood plank tile really adds a more modern element to this Acton MA kitchen.
- Adding an island is great for extra prep work along with a great place for the microwave to be useable but out of the way.
- Relocating the cooktop to the corner provides a great use of the corner space and lets the cook have everything at their fingertips.
- Getting rid of the brick around the ovens and updating it to the gray stone adds a wow factor to this kitchen.
- Plenty of cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Buffet area with glass wall cabinets provides a great separating area between the dining room and kitchen while still providing an open feeling.
- Updating the living room and making it brighter really transforms the space.
|In summary – This Acton MA kitchen did a complete transformation! The previous kitchen and living rooms space were outdated and dark making it very uninviting. By updating the cabinetry to a gray color with silestone and cambira countertops gives this Acton MA kitchen a transitional look. Removing the soffit now allows for the cabinets to go to the ceiling. Adding an island gives a great additional work space. Buffet area separating the dining room and the kitchen adds a stunning element to the space and provides separating without completely closing it off. Brightening up the living room space makes it much more warm and inviting.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Acton MA kitchen…