Before and After Kitchen Remodel Burlington MA
Monday, 13 Jul 2015 AT 6:35 PM
- Dark framed cabinetry with formica countertop created an out of date space for this Burlington MA kitchen.
- This Burlington MA kitchen gives the appearance that there is a lot of cabinet space but in fact there is very limited amount of useable storage causing the countertops to be cluttered
- Cooktop is located very close to the corner giving limited space to do prep work on.
- Straight line seating on the island causes limited conversation.
- Having such dark cabinets and limited recessed lighting causes this space to be very dark.
- This Burlington MA kitchen needed an update and Dream Kitchens help!
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- This Burlington MA kitchen transformed to a bright warm transitional kitchen.
- Adding an addition to the side of the house for the dining table and the living room space creates a great open concept to this kitchen.
- Updating the cabinetry to natural cherry wood and a light granite countertop gives this Burlington MA kitchen a much warmer feel.
- relocating the main sink to the corner provides a great amount of countertop space and the ability for the cook to talk to guests or family while cooking.
- Moving the double ovens and fridge gives the kitchen a great amount of countertop space and gives the ability to have a seating area.
- Large pantry was added to the kitchen along with a book shelf for cookbooks.
- Plenty of cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Prep island added for addition countertop and storage space with a prep sink.
- additional recess lights along with hanging pendants really brighten up this space.
|In summary –This Burlington MA Kitchen went from a dark traditional style space to a warm up to date transitional space. Updating the cabinetry and the countertop to warm tones really brighten up this space. Moving the fridge and the double ovens provides great countertop space. Adding an island provides additional prep space along with additional base cabinet storage. Seating area for four gives the ability for the family to sit for breakfast or coffee in the morning all together. This Burlington MA kitchen really had an amazing turn around.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Burlington MA kitchen…