Before and After Kitchen Remodel, Ashland MA
Thursday, 28 May 2015 AT 3:35 PM
- This Ashland MA Kitchen had very out dated cabinetry and laminate countertops.
- Soffit was created to give the illusion that the cabinets go to the ceiling
- Limited countertop space near the cook top
- Countertop cluttered with miscellaneous appliances that have no where to be stored
- Inadequate cabinet storage
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- Updated cabinetry really transforms this Ashland MA Kitchen!
- Cream colored cabinetry accented with a dark brown crown and bar unit really make this Ashland MA kitchen POP!
- Soffit was removed and letting the cabinets go to the ceiling
- Granite countertops were added to the bar and kitchen along with a matching wood top to the island
- Having the sink in the island and the cooktop behind gives this kitchen much more counter space for prep work
- Glass wall cabinets give a great opportunity to show off plates and bowls in the cabinets
|In summary – This Ashland MA kitchen made an amazing transformation! Taking out the soffit and having the cabinets go to the ceiling give this kitchen a much more finished look. Using a cream color with a dark crown really brightens up the kitchen but also gives the kitchen a lovely contrast. The countertops went from a laminite to a beautiful granite and wood top which compliment the color of the cabinets.
|Please click on the images below to see additional enlarged before and after pictures of our remodel of this Ashland MA kitchen…