Before and After Kitchen Manchester NH
Thursday, 23 Apr 2015 AT 5:24 PM
- Original kitchen Manchester NH has a lot of open wasted space in the middle of the room
- Very limited work space , especially between the sink and the stove.
- Short wall cabinets that lack storage and create a dusty open space above
- Site built dated framed cabinetry that lacks efficient storage.
Before – Kitchen Manchester NH
After – Kitchen Manchester NH – Dream Kitchens – 603 891 2916
- Still bright and airy, but with vastly improved storage capacity and organizational.
- Wall cabinets now go all the way to the ceiling, and a decorative glass door cabinet was added.
- Cooktop was moved to the island and is sheltered by a taller storage cabinet behind
- Countertop seating was added in the kitchen for everyday entertaining or a quick breakfast.
- Gray glazed cabinetry on the island adds a pop of contrast to the white cabinets surrounding.
|In summary – Increased storage and work space where greatly improved in this kitchen Manchester NH. This was achieved by the addition of an island as well as many more useable cabinets in this previously wide open wasted space. The cabinetry is also a frameless design further increasing the amount of storage in each of the cabinets.
|Please click on the images below to see additional enlarged before and after pictures of our remodel of this Manchester MA kitchen..