Before and After Kitchen Remodel Amherst NH
Tuesday, 07 Jul 2015 AT 6:40 PM
- Framed traditional style cabinets with tile countertop and backsplash give this Amherst NH kitchen an outdated look.
- Framed cabinetry gives the appearance of a lot of useable storage space but there is actually very limited storage in this Amherst NH kitchen.
- There is a fair amount of countertop space however it is cluttered by appliances and knick knacks that should be stored away.
- The tiles on the countertops make this kitchen very difficult to clean and the grout lines give grime and bacteria a great space to form.
- Laminate flooring is outdated and peeling up in sections of the kitchen.
- Cooktop and ovens are far away from the main prep area with very limited countertop space near them causing inconvenience
- This Amherst NH kitchen is ready for an update!
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- WOW! What a transformation did this Amherst NH Kitchen have!
- The clients chose to stay in a traditional style but much more updated with the cream color and crown that reaches the ceiling.
- Countertops are now granite which is much easier for cleaning and gives a stunning element to this Amherst NH kitchen.
- Moving the oven to the corner gives a stunning added element to the kitchen as well as making it closer to the main area of the kitchen making it much more reliable.
- A gorgeous custom wood hood that matches the cabinets is now a center attraction in this Amherst NH kitchen and adds a great traditional element.
- Island is added great for basic prep, also includes a microwave built into the drawer.
- considerably better cabinet storage in the base cabinets as well as a very large pantry.
- Plenty of cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Glass cabinets frame the wood hood giving a lovely decorative element and a great place to display knick knacks while keeping them off the counter
- Getting rid of the laminate flooring and replacing it with a dark wood provides a great contrast as well as a classic look.
|In summary – This Amherst NH kitchen went from an old style traditional kitchen to a traditional kitchen of today. By updating the cabinets from a wood to a cream give this kitchen a warm look while staying the traditional style and provides a great contrast with the new updated floor. Storage easily doubled in this kitchen and by adding an island space so did the countertop space. Granite countertops definitely add an element of wow to this kitchen along with the glass display cabinets and custom wood hood.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Amherst NH kitchen…