Before and After Kitchen Remodel Arlington MA
Tuesday, 23 Jun 2015 AT 2:08 PM
- White cabinetry with white countertops and walls make this Arlington MA kitchen all one note and in desperate need of some color.
- Cabinetry does not reach the ceiling making it look unfinished also provides a places to store objects that will collect does.
- Very limited countertop space that is very cluttered with miscellaneous appliances and cooking utensils.
- Sink was facing out the window, not facing company and family in dining area
- Minimal base cabinet storage and no pantry storage.
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- Birch cabinets with a sugarcane stain now occupy this Arlington MA Kitchen giving it a much needed update
- Sink relocated to the island providing a lot of countertops space next to the cooktop and the sink.
- Double height island not only hides a messing sink from people entering this Arlington MA Kitchen but also provides seating for three
- Corner range provides a great use of the corner space and gives the ability to have everything at the cooks fingertips.
- Cabinets now go to the ceiling with crown and have a beautiful ornate wood piece above the window.
- Plenty of base cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Granite backsplash created a pretty and interesting element behind the cooktop adding to the kitchen.
|In summary – This Arlington MA kitchen had a fantastic transformation. The original kitchen was all one note with minimal storage space and very limited countertop space. After this kitchen remodel this Arlington MA kitchen transformed to a warm wood tone kitchen with an amazing amount of storage and countertop space. Moving the range into the corner provides a great amount of storage space and a fantastic use of a corner space. Moving the sink to the island gives the person in the kitchen the ability to look out into the family room or to guests rather than look out the window and have their back to them. Cabinets now have crown which give them a beautiful finished look.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Nashua NH kitchen