Before and After Kitchen Remodel Merrimack NH
Thursday, 25 Jun 2015 AT 2:36 PM
- Framed traditional cabinetry with laminate countertops date this Merrimack NH kitchen.
- Cabinetry does not go to the ceiling leaving a gap between the cabinetry and ceiling that collects dust and grime.
- Although this kitchen appears to have a lot of cabinetry the cabinets do not store much causing the excess to clutter the countertops
- Fridge is smaller than built in space causing gaps.
- The overall kitchen space in this Merrimack NH kitchen is large but isn’t being used to its full potential.
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- Updating the cabinetry to a stunning two toned color scheme really updates this Merrimack NH kitchen.
- Cabinetry now goes to the ceiling and stays with the traditional style.
- Putting the range in the corner allows for great storage and countertop on either side of the range.
- Having the light color cabinetry and the grey color on the island and bar/china cabinet makes this kitchen interesting and beautiful.
- Fridge is now framed and looks like it belongs in the kitchen.
- Plenty of cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Large island was created for additional cabinet storage with a small cooktop and a raised area with seating for four.
- Bar/china cabinet is great to display ornate pieces with its glass cabinetry.
- Bar/china unit also includes a beverage fridge and prep sink.
|In summary – This Merrimack NH kitchen went from an outdated traditional kitchen with limited cabinet storage to a stunning two toned traditional kitchen with an amazing amount of storage. Cabinetry now goes to the ceiling giving it a much more finished look. Large island in the kitchen in the dark grey gives this kitchen a pop and provides seating for four.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Nashua NH kitchen…