Before and After Kitchen Remodel Tewksbury MA
Wednesday, 24 Jun 2015 AT 2:21 PM
- Traditional framed wood cabinetry with laminate countertops date this Tewksbury MA kitchen.
- Cabinetry has an extra large crown to make up for the cabinets being lower.
- Extremely limited space between the sink and the cooktop making prepwork very difficult.
- Sink was facing out the window, not facing company and family in dining area
- Very limited useable cabinet storage causing countertops to clutter in this Tewksbury MA kitchen.
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- Two toned cabinets with granite countertops transform this Tewksbury MA kitchen while still sticking with a traditional style.
- Sink relocated to the corner allows the cook to look out into the dining room and still be apart of the conversation without allowing too much walk through traffic.
- Putting the cooktop in the corner allows for great storeage and countertop on either side and allows for a beautiful wood hood with ornate wood onlay.
- The contrast between the white cabinetry and the dark wood cabinetry makes this kitchen dynamic and interesting.
- Wall cabinets are larger creating a smaller more appropriate crown.
- Plenty of cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Buffet/china cabinet is in the dining room perfect for extra storage and for entertaining.
|In summary – This Tewksbury MA kitchen went from an older style traditional kitchen with laminate countertops and framed cabinets to a a stunning two toned traditional kitchen of today. Relocating both the sink and the countertop provides more storage space along with considerably more useable countertop space. Adding a buffet/ china cabinet is a great place for extra storage or for placing food or drinks out for large parties.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Nashua NH kitchen…