Before and After Kitchen Remodel – Tyngsboro MA
Wednesday, 03 Jun 2015 AT 10:21 AM
- This Tyngsboro MA kitchen was very behind the times and dated.
- Framed cabinetry that goes to a soffit with no crown and laminite countertops that match the color of the cabinetry.
- Kitchen very one tone, everything is similar coloring.
- Very limited work space and cabinet storage causing the countertops to become overly cluttered.
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- This Tyngsboro MA kitchen had a complete and total makeover!
- Custom two toned cabinetry with a beautiful granite countertop really make this kitchen stunning.
- Two islands create additional countertop space, a lot of extra storage, extra work and prep space and a perfect area for seating.
- By removing the soffit, wall cabinets can now go all the way to the ceiling, and a decorative glass door cabinet was added to the bar area.
- The cooktop was moved to the island and is sheltered by bar height seating for six perfect for entertaining, or just a quick breakfast.
- A bar area was added with a beer fridge and a wine fridge, even a built in electric fireplace in the wall!
|In summary – This Tyngsboro kitchen went from an outdated small space with limited storage to a WOW! Two toned cabinetry and stunning, contrasting dark granite ties together this transitional look. Two islands create not only additional storage and prep space but also a great seating area. The bar area was also added with two beverage fridges and a built in fireplace. This kitchen transformed into a perfect place for entertaining or just enjoying a morning coffee.
|Please click on the images below to see additional enlarged before and after pictures of our remodel of this Tyngsboro MA kitchen.