Before and After Kitchen Remodel Westford MA
Friday, 22 May 2015 AT 9:00 AM
- White dated cabinetry with very limited countertop space in this Kitchen Remodel Westford MA Kitchen
- The living room was separated from the kitchen with a wall creating a very small kitchen space
- A wall closed off the entry to the kitchen as well…just a doorway
- Cramped work space between the stove and the sink
- Cabinets have a gap between them and the ceiling
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- Updated white cabinetry with granite countertops give this Westford MA Kitchen and amazing transformation!
- Corner sink and corner stove give this kitchen an abundance of countertop space.
- Cabinetry goes to the ceiling giving the kitchen a much more finished look.
- Entryway and living room walls where removed to open up the space (see below)
- Seating area looking into the family room
|In summary – This Westford MA kitchen made an amazing transformation. By putting both the sink and the stove in the corner gives this kitchen much more countertop space. Staying with the white cabinets and knocking down the wall really brightens up this kitchen. The cabinets now go to the ceiling giving the kitchen a much more finished look.
|Please click on the images below to see additional enlarged before and after pictures of our remodel of this Wesford MA kitchen.
Tags: Kitchen Remodel Westford MA