Before and After Pepperell MA Kitchen Remodel
Monday, 07 Dec 2015 AT 8:44 PM
- This Pepperell MA Kitchen was ready for a remodel
- Very traditional old style framed cabinets really dated this Pepperell MA kitchen.
- Soffit was built to give the appearance cabinets go to the ceiling
- Wood countertops on throughout the kitchen.
- Not much usable cabinetry for storage in this kitchen design.
- Framed Cabienetry makes the already limited cabinetry storage smaller than they appear.
- Kitchen space is very dark with one overhead light.
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- This Pepperell MA kitchen Remodel had an AMAZING transformation.
- Moving the range to the corner provides a great amount of usable countertop space.
- Getting rid of the soffit on the walls and adding recess lighting really brightens up this Pepperell MA Kitchen space.
- Plenty of cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Updating the countertops to granite and changing out very traditional cabinetry really helps transform this Pepperell MA kitchen remodel.
- Seating area at bar height allows people to talk to the person cooking without getting in the space.
- Getting rid of the soffit and allowing the cabinets to go to the ceiling is a great finishing touch on this Pepperell MA Kitchen Remodel.
|In summary –This Pepperell MA kitchen remodel went from a rustic kitchen to a stunning traditional kitchen. Relocating the range to the corner creates a great use of a corner space as well as creating an interesting look for the space. Updating the cabinetry,getting rid of the soffit and putting in granite countertops gives this Pepperell MA kitchen remodel a beautiful traditional feel.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Pepperell MA Kitchen Remodel …