Before and After Windham NH Kitchen Remodel
Monday, 10 Aug 2015 AT 7:52 PM
- This kitchen in Windham NH was in need of a remodel.
- This Windham NH kitchen was blocked off from the family room with just a small window by the sink and a doorway connecting the two spaces.
- Very grainy wood framed cabinetry with no knobs with two toned corian countertops make the kitchen look outdated and in need of a remodel
- Even with an island there is still not much cabinet storage in this Windham NH kitchen.
- Kitchen space itself is very small with very limited space for working and storage.
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- Relocating the kitchen to a different space in the room really changed the look of this Windham NH kitchem remodel.
- Opening up the space so that the kitchen and living room are one really completes a transitional look.
- Playing with highs and lows in the cabinetry add an interesting element to this kitchen.
- Plenty of cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Cooktop and sink are now in the island with a lot of countertop space on either side.
- Two toned granite counterops add a stunning element to this kitchen.
- Adding light bars to the ceiling so the owner can have hanging pendants.
|In summary –This Windham NH Kitchen Remodel went from a closed off small kitchen to a true Dream Kitchen. Natural cherry wood cabinetry in a shaker style add to the transitional style of this kitchen. An island was created for the cooktop and the sink adding a a great place to work facing company as well as a great amount of countertop space. Relocating and opening up the kitchen gives this kitchen a completely new feel.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Windham NH Kitchen Remodel …