Before and After Kitchen Remodel, Stoneham MA
Monday, 01 Jun 2015 AT 7:03 PM
- This Stoneham MA kitchen had builder grade cabinets with white knobs and corian countertop making this kitchen look very dated.
- There is a large cap between the cabinets and the ceiling making this kitchen look unfinished and provided a space for dust and grime to build up.
- Very limited counter space especially next to the cook top.
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- This Stoneham MA kitchen made an outstanding transformation!
- Cooktop is now located in the island with a hood built into the ceiling.
- Shaker style cabinets in birch with a black glaze now going to the ceiling give this kitchen a much more up to date look.
- Granite countertops with an additional seating for three at table height attached to island
- Two sinks areas with separate dishwashers are perfect for entertaining
- Small bar area with beverage fridge
|In summary – This Stoneham Ma transformed from a poor layout with outdated cabinetry and limited counter space to a stunning space that would be any cooks dream. Moving the cooktop to the island provides plenty of countertop space for prep for more than one cook. Small glass wall cabinet provides the perfect place for display pieces without taking up too much space. Table height seating attached to the island is perfect for morning breakfast, paying the bills or just sitting around to have a cup of coffee or wine. Two sinks areas make clean up a breeze. Now this kitchen is really something special.
|Please click on the images below to see additional enlarged before and after pictures of our remodel of this Stoneham MA kitchen.