Nashua NH Kitchen Remodel Before and After
Wednesday, 09 Sep 2015 AT 4:52 PM
- This Nashua NH kitchen had a very rustic look and was in need of a kitchen remodel
- Space was open to dining room area but the knotty wood cabinets and walls gave the space a one note look.
- Soffit was built to give the appearance cabinets go to the ceiling
- White laminate countertops date this kitchen
- Not much useable cabinetry for storage in this kitchen design.
- Kitchen space is very dark with one overhead light and wood paneling on the walls.
Before Kitchen Remodel
After Kitchen Remodel
- WOW did this Nashua NH kitchen remodel make a huge difference in this kitchen!
- Moving the range to the corner provides a great amount of useable countertop space.
- Getting rid of the wood paneling on the walls and adding recess lighting really brightens up this Nashua NH Kitchen space.
- Plenty of cabinet storage for pots, pans, mixing bowls, tupperware, serving dishes, small appliances and anything else that the owner could need.
- Updating the countertops to granite and changing out the knotty wood cabinetry really helps transform this Nashua NH kitchen remodel.
- Curved seating area at bar height provides a great place to sit in the kitchen also hides the sink from people in the dining room.
- Getting rid of the soffit and allowing the cabinets to go to the ceiling is a great finishing touch on this Nashua NH Kitchen Remodel.
|In summary –This Nashua NH kitchen remodel went from a rustic kitchen to a stunning traditional kitchen. Relocating the range to the corner creates a great use of a corner space as well as creating an interesting look for the space. Updating the cabinetry,getting rid of the soffit and putting in granite countertops gives this Nashua NH kitchen remodel a beautiful traditional feel.
|Please click on the images below to see enlarged before and after pictures of this Nashua NH Kitchen Remodel …