Award Winning Designs – Over 200 Awards
Come Visit our Award Winning Showroom
Driftwood cabinetry kitchen remodel, Hudson NH
Driftwood style kitchen remodel in Hudson NH
Kitchen remodel with fun driftwood feel in Hudson NH
- Driftwood cabinetry kitchen remodel, Hudson NH
- Kitchen design with peninsula style island.
- The island has seating incorporated into the kitchen remodel and additional storage space built in.
- New granite countertops that complement the driftwood cabinets.
- Updated stainless steel appliances placed into the new driftwood kitchen design really make the kitchen design perform efficiently.
- Backsplash lighting is great to set the mood or use as a nightlight or brighten up the food prep area.
- Now that the existing wall is knocked down the new kitchen remodel is spacious and easy to use.
- Dual waste tucked away in cabinets keeps the smell down and off the floor plan.
- Plenty of drawers and cabinets for storage space at hands reach in the new driftwood cabinetry kitchen design Hudson NH.
- Gorgeous backslash behind the range to tie together the rest of the gray painted cabinetry.
In this new driftwood cabinetry kitchen remodel, Hudson NH the light brown tones and dark countertops contrast and work together to create movement throughout the kitchen design. The existing kitchen was small and closed in. As the designer worked with the homeowners it was unanimous that knocking down the wall was the right thing to do. It opened up the kitchen area a lot and didn’t necessarily break the bank. The peninsula style island works as a divider looking into the formal dining room area but also works as a surface to prep food at, server food at or eat at. Below the island there is plenty of storage space .The cabinets are made to look like driftwood and are easy to maintain. Throughout the perimeter of the kitchen design in Hudson NH, there is plenty of storage space. The storage space is easily accessible and placed in a way that the homeowners don’t have to bend down or walk across the kitchen to get an extra pot or pan. There is plenty of overhead lighting and backsplash lighting to brighten up the room. The homeowners wanted to incorporate some of their family’s pasts down hardware and handmade mug holder witch the designer worked with and incorporated it into the overall design.
Please click on the images below to see enlarged pictures of this Driftwood cabinetry kitchen remodel, Hudson NH…..