Award Winning Designs – Over 200 Awards
Come Visit our Award Winning Showroom
Dark Wood Kitchen – Lexington, MA
New Kitchen Remodel with dark stained wood cabinets
- Dark brown wood shaker cabinets
- Island with lots of storage on one side and a curved edge for seating on the other
- White subway style backsplash brightens up space
- Sink placed in front of large window
- Natural light flows into space
- Many outlets along back wall
- Floor to ceiling pantry cabinets
- Tucked away stainless-steel appliances
Increase your storage space with floor to ceiling cabinets!
Dark stained wood cabinetry fills the space in this traditional kitchen. You’ll never be without storage space! Recessed lighting surrounds the perimeter of the space and highlights the kitchen cabinets. Dark wood cabinets are placed at different heights and extend all the way up to the ceiling. One wall is customized with floor to ceiling cabinetry to act as a pantry and store all your goods.
Natural light flows through a large window above the sink and through a patio door. White subway style backsplash beautifully contrasts the dark wood cabinetry. Numerous outlets align the back walls for you to use your cooking appliances. The grey/sandy granite countertop compliment the color palette including the stainless-steel appliances.
An island sits in the middle of the kitchen with a curved edge for guest seating. This provides more than enough space for any meal prep or to act as a serving station for a party. The other side of the cabinet offers even more cabinets are drawers to store your cookware. A small fan sits above the island to offer circulation.